Bug Fix If I Ran the Zoo - Dr. Seuss apk Download

Bug Fix If I Ran the Zoo - Dr. Seuss apk Download

If I Ran the Zoo - Dr. Seuss apk Review
If I Ran the Zoo - Dr. Seuss apk

Requires Android : 2.1 and up

Category : Books & Reference








Description of If I Ran the Zoo - Dr. Seuss apk

Free Android Apk Download
★ Another excellent omBook from Oceanhouse Media! - Smatoos
★ 4.5 out of 5 stars! - Digital Storytime
"It's a pretty good zoo," said young Gerald McGrew," and the fellow who runs it seems proud of it, too." But if I ran the zoo, said young Gerald McGrew, "I'd make a few changes. That's just what I'd do . . . "

Young Gerald, not impressed by the animals at the zoo, conjures up plans for "New Zoo, McGrew Zoo." Join him on a globe-trotting safari in search of the world's most unusual creatures (with equally unusual habits). A wonderful tribute to a child's imagination, this parade of creatures begins with a ten-footed lion and escalates to more and more imaginative (and bizarre) creatures, such as the Fizza-ma-Wizza-ma-Dill, "the world's biggest bird from the island of Gwark, who eats only pine trees, and spits out the bark." Come along and discover a zoo like you've never imagined, through the eyes of Gerald McGrew and the great Dr. Seuss!

New features only available in this omBook include professional narration, background audio and enlarged artwork for each scene. To promote reading in young children, individual words are highlighted as the story is read and words zoom up when pictures are touched. By combining the original text and artwork of Dr. Seuss with features that entertain and promote reading, this omBook appeals to readers of all ages.

Three ways to read this omBook (Oceanhouse Media digital book):
★ "Read to Me" — listen to the narrated story with words highlighted as they are read
★ "Read it Myself" — read the book in its traditional form
★ "Auto Play" — plays like a movie, automatically reading and turning pages. Great for younger children!

Additional Features:
★ Picture / Word association — words zoom up and are spoken when pictures are touched
★ Professional audio narration
★ Custom background audio for each scene
★ Pages pan & zoom to accentuate the beautiful, original art of Dr. Seuss

★★★★★

omBook™ - "Beyond the eBook"
Learn more about Oceanhouse Media digital books at www.ombook.com

More Dr. Seuss titles: www.ombook.com/seuss
Follow us: twitter.com/oceanhousemedia
Like us: facebook.com/oceanhousemedia

Official Dr. Seuss licensed Android App.

Dr. Seuss Properties ™ & © 2012 Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P., All rights reserved.



Apk Downloads If I Ran the Zoo (Classic Seuss): Dr. Seuss: 9780394800813: Amazon ...
If I Ran the Zoo (Classic Seuss) and over one million other books are available for Amazon Kindle. Learn more

If I Ran The Zoo by Dr. Seuss - YouTube
Storytelling/Narration of If I Ran The Zoo by Dr. Seuss for a school assignment in ORALCOM - DMAB

Barnes & Noble - If I Ran the Zoo by Dr. Seuss | 9780394800813 ...
Reading level of the book is third grade, ninth month. Seuss, Dr. If I Ran The Zoo. New York: Random House, 1950. Was this review helpful?

If I Ran the Circus - Dr. Seuss by Oceanhouse Media (interactive ...
If I Ran the Circus - Dr. Seuss by Oceanhouse Media 3:38 If I Ran The Zoo, Islands of Adventure, Universal Orlando by UndercoverTourist.com 5,471 views;

If I Ran the Zoo - Dr. Seuss Wiki
If I Ran the Zoo is a book written by Dr. Seuss. If I Ran the Zoo is a children's book written by Dr. Seuss in 1950. The book is written in anapestic tetrameter

If I Ran the Zoo | Dr. Seuss Books | SeussvilleR
Books Home > If I Ran the Zoo. Price: $14.95. Add to Wishlist. If I Ran the Zoo. Format: Hardcover ISBN: 978-0-394-80081-3 Dr. Seuss Books on Facebook and Twitter.

Dr. Seuss - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Theodor Seuss Geisel (March 2, 1904 September 24, 1991) was an American writer, poet, and cartoonist most widely known for children's picture books written and

If I Ran the Zoo by Dr Seuss | Scholastic.com
If Gerald McGrew ran the zoo, he'd let all the animals go and fill it with more unusual beasts--a ten-footed lion, an Elephant-Cat, a Mulligatawny, a Tufted Mazurka

If I Ran the Zoo - Dr. Seuss for iPad - Digital Storytime's Review
Published in print in 1950, If I Ran The Zoo, is a Dr. Seuss classic. Young Gerald McGrew decides the exotic animals in the regular zoo are just not interesting enough.

A Hatful of Seuss: Five Favorite Dr. Seuss Stories: Horton Hears A ...
This elegant bind-up copy consists of complete versions of Bartholomew and the Oobleck, If I Ran the Zoo, Horton Hears a Who, The Sneetches and Other Stories, and Dr





share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 8:01 PM and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment